Eat Along Challenge: Day 4



Today’s lunch was bit rushed.  Bebe B had toddler yoga this morning so by the time we returned home she was famished and I wanted to get her lunch ready fast.  All in all less than 5 minutes to make.  Normally I add a lot more veggies and even chicken to our homemade pizzas but today was just a cheese day for her which she loved.  

Today’s Lunch:
Naan Pizza (using white cheddar, marinara and garlic naan bread (365 brand))
English Cucumber, sprinkled with dill and plain Greek yogurt for dipping
Fresh Red Pear slices and Strawberries (organic)
CousCous w/ pine-nuts (leftover from last night’s dinner)
Cost per serving (for my 2 year old) $1.75


From Monday’s Post:
“One of the blogs I read regularly is Fed Up With Lunch: The School Lunch Project.  Mrs. Q, an anonymous teacher, has been eating the school lunch where she teaches for almost a year now and blogging about it.  If you haven’t checked it out I highly recommend you do.   This week she is running a challenge to pack healthy lunches for $3 or less a lunch.  I will blog about Bebe B’s lunches this week to rise to the challenge.  I am blessed to have Bebe B at home with me but many/most of the things she (we) eat for lunch are very packable too (if you are packing your child’s lunch for daycare or school and looking for ideas).”

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us