Eat Along Challenge: Day 1



One of the blogs I read regularly is Fed Up With Lunch: The School Lunch Project.  Mrs. Q, an anonymous teacher, has been eating the school lunch where she teaches for almost a year now and blogging about it.  If you haven’t checked it out I highly recommend you do.   This week she is running a challenge to pack healthy lunches for $3 or less a lunch.  I will blog about Bebe B’s lunches this week to rise to the challenge.  I am blessed to have Bebe B at home with me but many/most of the things she (we) eat for lunch are very packable too (if you are packing your child’s lunch for daycare or school and looking for ideas).  

Today’s Lunch:
Pumpkin Hummus w/ carrot sticks, 
Granny Smith apples w/ almond butter
Annie’s organic shells and cheese w/ 3 tbsp brocco-cado puree mixed in (for entire box)

Cost per serving (for my 2 year old) $2.89

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us