It's Fun to be One


Bebe B turned 1!!!!  It is so hard to believe it has been a year since this beautiful creature came into my life and changed it forever for the better.  We had an amazing party for her and were so blessed to have friends and family join us to celebrate.  I planned the menu to please both adult and kid alike.  Everyone raved about it so I think it is safe to call it a success.  I was able to use almost 100% organic ingredients too. Here was my menu:

Peanut Butter & Pear Flatbread Pizza
Peanut Butter & Blackberry Flatbread Pizza
Beet Hummus & Pita Crisps
Cucumber Dill Crostini
Fresh Fruit Kebobs w/ Vanilla Bean Yogurt Dip
Tomato & Cucumber Salad
Chubby Elvis Cupcakes
Tropical Angel Cupcakes
and
D grilled up some Chicken and Brats on the grill, we were blessed with a fairly warm October day.

Happy Birthday Bebe B!








Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us