One for me, one for the floor, one for me...


Bebe B's new thing is deliberately dropping her food off the side of her high chair on to the floor. It doesn't mean she isn't hungry, she will simply feed herself one piece than drop one on the floor then feeds herself another piece and so on. As much as I love cleaning the floor (sarcasm inserted here) it is driving me batty. I will say at least she is sharing, even if it is only with the floor *big sigh*

We have tried some new finger food this past week with success. Organic buckwheat pancakes were a hit! I used the Whole Foods 365 brand of buckwheat pancake mix and made them with soy milk and one egg yolk. I added pureed fruit as well and cut into small pieces. She loved it and so did the floor!

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us