The Lunchbox: Week of April 11th



Bebe B recently started preschool two days a week and she loves it.  Now that I’m starting to recover from my morning all day sickness I’m having fun thinking up and packing healthy lunches that she will enjoy at school!  I thought it would be the perfect time to start a new series called “The Lunchbox”, where I share some of Bebe B’s lunches.  

Above is a picture of one of her lunches from this week, containing:
  • Peanut Butter and Homemade Preserves on Whole Wheat 
  • Veggie Chips
  • Avocado Slices (I wrap them in plastic wrap or wax paper because it prevents them from browning before her lunchtime)
  • Mango Cubes (need help on cutting mangos? check out Mango Cutting 101)
  • Trail Mix 
Happy Lunchtime Everyone!!

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us