The Lunchbox: Week of April 25



Last week was Bebe B’s Spring Break so she didn’t have any packed lunches.  This week though it was back to usual.  When I shop for the week I try to think of things I can pack in her lunch but sometimes I can’t think of any ideas until I’m staring at her empty lunch box the night before school, scratching my head.  This was the case this week.  

Above is a picture of one of her lunches from this week, containing:
  • Cream Cheese, Almond Butter and Apricot Jam Burrito 
  • A mix of Cashews, Pistachios, Pumpkin Seeds and 1 Raspberry Yogurt Pretzels 
  • Kiwi Slices (cut into half moon shapes)
  • Creamy Carrot Puree (makes a great dip)
  • Pretzels 

Happy Lunchtime Everyone!!

And here are some Bebe Bump pics:




Easter 2011

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us