Chocolate Banana Shake (healthy I promise)


This is without a doubt my favorite recipe creation!  It honestly tasted too good to be healthy, but I promise it is.  Bebe B and I made these as a special treat the other day.  We saved some for Bebe I too, who couldn't get enough.  Two words people: guilt free!

Chocolate Banana Shake - 10 Months+
Ingredients:
2 RIPE Bananas (peeled sliced and frozen for at least a few hours)
1/2 cup-1 cup Ice Cubes
1 tsp pure Maple Syrup
1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk)

Blend all the ingredients together until you have a frothy, creamy shake consistency!  We enjoyed ours with dye-free sprinkles and bendy straws (made from corn, cool huh?)  For a yummy frozen treat pour the shake in into popsicle molds and freeze for 24 hrs!  Feel free to substitute with your favorite unsweetened milk but I love the nutty taste of almond milk in this recipe.


About to be blended

mmmmmmm

Mama & Kid Shakes

Bebe B in "milk" shake heaven





Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us