A Tisket, A Tasket...A Healthy Easter Basket



Here is Bebe B’s Easter basket!  Personally I think it is ADORABLE..but I am bias since I put it together.  I wanted to create an Easter basket for her that would be as magical and bring her as much excitement and joy as I remember in my childhood but without a lot of sugar.   For me it’s about creating those memories for Bebe B with healthy choices that are still yummy and fun.  The contents of her basket include:

Annie’s Snack Mix
Natural Dried Cherries (I am always excited when I can find dried cherries without added sugar)
Archer Farms Organic pure fruit strips
A flower petal headband 
and new Books:
“A Potty and Me” by Karen Katz”
“Birthday Monsters” by Sandra Boynton
“Bathtime” a touch and feel book
“Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?” by Bill Martin Jr and Eric Carle

I cannot wait to see what she thinks of everything.  We took her to a local greenhouse for an Easter egg hunt today.  She had a blast finding eggs, putting them in her basket and then hiding them again, she is quite the clever little girl!

I would love to hear what’s in your little one’s Easter Baskets?

Happy Spring to All!!


Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us