St. Patty's Smoothie



If you make no other smoothie this year, make this one!  Trust me it's fantastic!  Bebe B and Bebe I cannot get enough.  In fact I'm getting more spinach tomorrow so we can make it again this week (we have already made it twice).

This is another recipe I made at my class called Pack the Fun in Lunch at the Natural Parenting Expo on Sunday.  The attendees were definitely digging it, I can't remember when I poured so many smoothies.  To pack smoothies in a lunch I usually put them in a stainless steel water bottle or reusable drink pouch.  It's a good idea to make sure to pack an ice pack too so it stays cold.

St. Patty's Smoothie -12 Months +
Ingredients:
2 RIPE bananas, peeled
1/2 cup spinach (raw)
1 pear sliced 
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup natural mint water (for example Metromint) -optional
1/2 tsp fresh mint, chopped

A perfect green smoothie sure to bring you luck!  Freeze the banana and pear slices for an hour to overnight to make the smoothie extra cold and creamy.  Add all of the ingredients to a blender.  Whizz it up until a creamy texture is reached.  Pour into cups and serve with a straw (it's more fun that way).  This recipe makes about 10 small smoothies.  Enjoy!!

This recipe is vegan and gluten-free.

Comments

  1. We tried it today! Super yummy recipe Tara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOORAY Melissa! I'm so glad you guys tried and like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us