H2 Oh La La



It seems everywhere I go these days I see flavored water for sale.  Sometimes it’s water with artificial flavors and sugar added-yuck!  Sometimes though it’s water with just a touch of natural flavor.  Not a bad idea, so here is my take on it- H2 Oh-La-La!  

Bebe B doesn’t drink juice, there is really no need for her to since she adores fresh fruit and drinks plenty of water, almond milk and cow’s milk.  Sometimes it’s fun to have something different though.  All you need for this recipe is water and fruit.  I simply put a few melon balls in a cup of water for Bebe B.  If you give it a few minutes the water really starts to take on the flavor.  It’s quite refreshing.  Usually Bebe B drinks about half then fishes her melon out with her hands (if the cup doesn’t have a lid) and pops them in her mouth.  I have made myself a version using sparkling water and that was wonderful too.  I have a bit of a crush on my melon baller as of late, but if you don’t have one you could easily use cubes of melon instead.  I have often used honeydew but any melon will work.  Also it just looks cool!


Vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free.

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us