Freezer Rules


Many people have asked me lately, “what is the best way to store homemade baby food?”  It will depend on what works best for you.  For me I freeze them first in ice cube trays before storing them in resealable containers and labeling with my label-maker (I can’t believe it still works, since I have dropped it on the floor about at least 20 times).  Some people use resealable plastic bags.  Whatever way you choose make sure to label them, it is hard to tell them apart sometimes, plus it will save time when meal planning and taking out food for the day.  I still make purees to use in many recipes and freezing them in cubes still works the best.  You would be surprised at what you can freeze even for toddler food: Chili, Stew, Soups, Pasta Dishes, etc.  Most recipes will keep for up to 3 months. 

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us