All Whisked Up...We got the BEET!


I am so excited to be part of Wisconsin Whisk, a new culinary collective of Wisconsin Food Bloggers!

I am excited to participate again in "All Whisked-up", a secret website swap.

This month I received Five Senses Palate created by Sujhey Beisser.  She has a wonderful website full of creative and unique recipes accompanied by beautiful photography. The moment I saw Sautéed Beets with Orange-Cilantro-Mint Dressing and Pistachios I knew it was the recipe I had to make...I LOVE beets. I wasn't able to find candy cane beets (my favorite) but I used golden and red.


I loved how fast the beets cooked compared to roasting them in the oven as I often do, plus the crispy caramelized taste was amazing. It made a great side dish at dinner and even my little sprouts loved this recipe. "More beets please" they both chorused!

Check out the original recipe HERE.

Cinnamon stick in the sauté pan equals an amazing smelling kitchen!

The finished yum!




Comments

  1. Oh! This is a wonderful recipe. Really good choice. That orange dressing is very yummy! I am glad to hear your kids liked it as much as mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us