Lunchbox Round-UP

Well it's that time again...haircuts for the shaggy summer tussles, new shoes for the growing-too-fast feet and packing lunches, yep it's BACK TO SCHOOL.

Even for those of us who like packing lunches the task can be daunting! And for my friends who don't care for packing lunches (i.e. detest it) it's even more daunting. Even us seasoned packers need a little help and inspiration! Today I have rounded up TEN of my favorite lunches (that my daughter and I packed during the school year) with links to recipes where available. BONUS free printable lunchbox notes.


*Red Heart Hummus Recipe, Coconut Oil Popcorn Recipe



*Banana Chia Pudding Recipe





*Chubby Elvis Quesadillas Recipe


*Very Berry Chia Jam Recipe


*Personal Pizza Recipe, Kale-a-mole Recipe


*Groovy Granola Recipe

*Cinnamon Chia Pudding Recipe, Homemade Energy Bites Recipe (except I use unsweetened coconut)


*Yogurt Berry Bites Recipe, Chocolate Cashew Spread Recipe

*Red Heart Hummus Recipe, Homemade Cereal Bar Recipe



*BONUS - LUNCH BOX NOTES!!


Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us