Bebe Vlog - Episode 2



HERE is our second installment of BEBE VLOG!  Bebe I seems to love peas.  We are making pears and green goodness today and I cannot wait to see how she likes them.

I still am not getting much sleep these days but I promise I have a stock pile of awesome recipes and fabulous restaurant reviews coming your way soon.

If your interested (or know someone interested) in learning more about making your own baby food, I have a class coming up: Adventures in Baby Food Making; my hour and a half class that will teach you everything you need to know and more. (in May) Also the free mini class at Nicki’s Diapers this month was fun and I will most likely do another one this summer.

Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us