Yummy New Adventures


This past month has been wonderful for trying new foods! There were a couple weeks where Bebe B was sick so we stuck to old favorites but over all she has done great! Probably the yummiest thing I have made her so far was Baby Succotash, I seriously could have eaten it all up but I cubed it and froze it for her.  It was easy to make too.

1 cup of unsalted butter ( I used a bit less and organic butter), 1 cup fresh or frozen lima beans or butter beans ( I used frozen organic lima beans thawed in the fridge), 1 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen ( I used frozen organic sweet white corn thawed in the fridge), 1/4 tsp paprika, 1/2 veggie broth (I used organic chicken broth). In saucepan over med heat melt butter, then add everything but the stock and sauté about 3 minutes. Add stock, cover and cook about 10 minutes, veggies will be tender. Cool then puree to baby's desired consistency. I am sure when Bebe B is a bit older I will skip the puree step.


Comments

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

* indicates required

Popular Posts

Follow Us on Instagram

Connect with Us